Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Papilio at Heritage Loyalty Card
Terms & Conditions
As with anything there is a bit of fine print but we've tried to make as simple as possible to understand.
- Your card can be used to collect and spend points in both the Papilio coffee and Papilio home
- It is not possible to gain points order placed online whether from Papilio home or for events (including Afternoon Teas)
- To have a Papilio at Heritage (previously Heritage in Thornbury) Loyalty Card you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland
- To have a Loyalty Card, you must provide us with your email and home address post code
- You must have a minimum of £1 worth of points to spend in order to use them against a purchase
- By joining the Loyalty Card scheme you give us permission to add you to our mailing list
- We will never pass your details on to any other company for them to use for mailing or marketing purposes, except where that company is providing marketing services for us.
Only one Loyalty Card can be linked to each account
Frequently Asked Questions
I forgot to use my card - can I have the points added to my account?
If you bring your receipt for the transaction to the staff in Papilio home they can do this for you. Unfortunately we are unable to do it without a receipt.
Can I use my points as part payment?
As long as you have a minimum points value of £1 it is possible to use your points as part payment
How can I find out how many points I have?
- So long as your card has been swiped in the transaction the points value appears on your receipt.
Also, our staff can swipe your card at any till to check your points value
Can you transfer points between accounts?
Unfortunately we are unable to transfer points
I’ve lost my card - what can I do?
- Our staff can allocate a new card to you. In order to do this and to comply with Data Protection we will need to see some photo ID (e.g. Drivers Licence) to prove that the account belongs to you.
- Why do you need to know my postcode?
- We use your postcode both to ensure you are a UK resident, but also to help us understand our customers better and to see which areas we currently don't attract customers from
- It is also useful if your card isn't swiping for us to find your account
- Why don’t I get invited to the Loyalty Card special events or get sent any vouchers?
If you have unsubscribed from our mailing list you will not receive invites or vouchers to any events or special offers we may have planned
- Additional terms and conditions may also apply to optional elements of the Loyalty Card scheme such as competitions, prize draws and invitations to events
- If you return an item for a refund the relevant points will deducted back off your total
- Any participation in the Loyalty scheme is considered as acceptance of its terms and conditions
The Loyalty card remains the property of Papilio (Heritage) Ltd trading as Papilio at Heritage at all times
Vouchers that have been lost cannot be reissued
Only one Loyalty Card can be used in each transaction
Papilio (Heritage) Ltd has the right to terminate the Loyalty Card Scheme or to alter or amend the conditions of its operation
Any accounts that have not been used for twelve months or that have out of date details will be removed and any points and/or credit forfeited
Use of a Papilio at Heritage (previously Heritage in Thornbury) Loyalty Card does not constitute proof of purchase
We do not hold any responsibility for any loss arising from you losing your membership card
It is your responsibility to ensure the details we hold for you are kept up-to-date
Papilio (Heritage) Ltd staff members are unable to be part of the normal Loyalty Card Scheme, there is a separate scheme that applies upon completion of probationary period of employment
Loyalty Card Points cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers or credit
You can leave the scheme at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. By leaving the scheme you forfeit the right to any points already accrued
- Papilio (Heritage) Ltd can decide to issue, withdraw or cancel Loyalty Card accounts, points or vouchers at any point where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse of attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions
- any behaviour that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information
- These terms can be amended at any time. The most up to date terms will be displayed here