Calling all home crafters, small business
and creative people we have an exciting opportunity for you. On Thursday 28th November we would like to invite you to buy a table for £10 to showcase your talents for the evening. This is part of our Late Night Shopping event which this year we are expanding to include an indoor market.
As an independent retailer our ethos at Papilio is to support local charities. We will be using this event to support Jigsaw Thornbury (www.jigsawthornbury.org.uk); an excellent charity that works with children and young people with special education needs and disabilities as well as supporting their families .
If you are interested please read below for more information.
- Date: Thursday 28th November
- Time: 5.30pm - 9.00pm (You will be able to get in at 5pm to set up your table)
- Cost: £10 (£5 of this will go to Jigsaw Thornbury, the other £5 will go toward marketing the event. We will provide you with social media images, pdf's of Posters and Fliers etc. We will also be running a facebook/instagram advertising campaign).
- Number of tables: We are limiting it to 9-10 stalls spread across our two coffee shop rooms.
- Type of things for sale: Our aim is to ensure we have a mix of stall holders that don't compete with each other (e.g. they won't all be jewellery stalls!).
- What we will provide: You will have a table and a chair. Tables are between 120 x 70cm to 270 x 35cm. A couple of them are two large circular tables combined. Some of the tables are in front of our bench seats. We won't be providing table cloths.
- What else we request: If you are interested in getting involved in the charity aspect of this evening we ask that you only support Jigsaw Thornbury for the evening, this ensures we can have more of an impact. Representatives of Jigsaw will also be there. That you don't start setting down until 9pm.
- How to apply: Send us an email with the following information:
- Your Name
- Business Name
- How long you've been going
- Type of product
- Link to see photos of your products
- Your social media accounts
We look forward to hearing from you